Nearly all our funds have to come from you, the public. Below are various ways that you can help to keep our team on the fells. We welcome any donation, however small, and please use the Gift Aid declaration form if you can to help us maximise your donation. For any queries regarding donations please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways To Contribute
1) A one off donation. This is the simplest way to help us. Send a cheque payable to Kendal Mountain Search & Rescue Team to:
The Treasurer, Kendal MSRT, Busher Walk, Kendal, LA9 4RH.
Please fill in the Gift Aid declaration if applicable. This will increase the size of your donation by 25%.
2) Donate online. You can donate online using PayPal Giving: https://www.paypal.com/gb/fundraiser/charity/3197188
3) Become a patron. Patronage gives you more contact with the team, as you will receive a free car sticker and every edition of our newsletter, “Mintcake”. The fee is £25 per year payable by standing order. A Gift Aid declaration form is included when you print the bankers order
4) Join the 100 club. This is a fun way to support the team, and gives you a chance to win your money back. The club is limited to 100 members, and each month a prize draw is held for three lucky winners. The prizes are £15 for the first prize, £10 for the second prize and £5 for third prize. The cost is £12 per year payable by standing order.
5) Become a team supporter. If you live in the Kendal area and would like to help the team in a more practical way, why not become a team supporter. Supporters help with regular team fundraising events. To become a supporter, contact the membership secretary at Kendal MSRT, Busher Walk, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 4RH. Tel: 01539 727134 Email: MembershipSecretary@kendalmrt.org.uk